Virtual Spacecraft Design Editors
In the VSD project, ScopeSET has developed a modeling environment which addresses the following key functions (marked in blue):
The Space Systems Design Editor
SSDE, the Space Systems Design Editor, is the primary modeling environment for VSEE. Building on the well-established SysML notation, it provides powerful editors and browsers to create, explore and annotate VSEE Models.
SSDE covers typical views required for the definition of Spacecraft design, Assembly/Integration/Test (AIT) and verification. The output of the tools is a (design) model of the Spacecraft, comprising requirements, functional architecture, physical architecture, Spacecraft operation, AIT flow, verification cases and the design of the AIT environment.
SSDE provides the following key functions
- Diagram editors for
- Tabular/Tree based editors for
- Powerful graphical model exploration
- Model diff and merge for concurrent design
- Catia Mapping Editor
- Web based model review
- Customizable property sheets for discipline specific views
- Model annotations for manual reviews
- Model consistency checking
- Impact analysis for deletions
Further details can be found on vsd.esa.int
SSDE and the underlying framework is in active development.